Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I paint too

While dad was out golfing we had a girls day. This time we decided to get all messy and paint pictures. Mom gave us each a 12 X 12 piece of white paper, a paint brush and a plate full of paint and let us go wild. We could even mix the paints if we wanted to. Before long mom remembered that she had 12 X 12 picture frames so when the paint dryed we turned our designs into artwork and hung them up in our rooms. My little sister Alyson made a great purple painting to match her room but mom still needs to get a better picture of it. Here's mine and that bright pink background is the color of my room.



3 comments:

Kelly Mahany said...

How sweet that you inspire your daughter to create and share!

She really has talent!!

Danni said...

You did such a wonderful job painting! And I love your room color..pink is my favorite!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, Alyssa, this is such a pretty picture, and what a funt idea to have it framed for your room!