Friday, January 29, 2010

Humble Pie Challenge

Here's another challenge card. This time it's for the Humble Pie Challenge. The challenge was to use 5 or more flowers not counting paper. Since Mom is on the DT she let me use one of her HP images and flowers. She even let me use her expensive markers (COPICS). I colored, cut and made the card all by myself too.


Here's a close up of Maggie. Mom said I did a great job coloring. She also said that I can't use her markers all the time, especially when she's not around.


6 comments:

Jaspere said...

Hi sweetie, Your card is adorable and you did such a good job coloring Maggie. Love, Mom

Maria said...

Wow Alyssa! I love your card and your colouring is just awesome. Thanks for playing along at Humble Pie. Hugs, Maria

Phebe Meeder said...

woweee 6 years old!~!! really tell her its beautiful

Zoe said...

Wow Alyssa. It's absolutely gorgeous! How lucky were you to be able to use your mum's copics! I bet mum is pretty proud. You have done such a beautful job at colouring in Maggie.

Zoe

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, Alyssa!! Your coloring is awesome, and would you look at the shading! Great job, sweetie!

Ann said...

Gorgeous!!! I love, love, love your coloring. Thanks for playing at Humble pie.